I am a creative website designer, pixel perfectionist and always looking for new opportunities.
I focus on every user’s experience, this can be from visible content when the page loads to the end goal, I will always ensure the best service for my clients.
Based in the Medway Towns, Kent. I am a proud graduate of the University Of Kent, 1st Class, Digital Arts – BA (Hons) who is always looking into new ways of styling content. I can provide exceptional layouts, whether this is a one-page website or mobile application. Not only this but I can offer great integrations with content managed systems such as WordPress and Shopify, these offer great value to your business allowing you to take the steering wheel once developed. This can be used for a simple blog to E-commerce websites such as hairdressers, clothing or electrical equipment.
• The build of Retail, OEM and independent dealer sites on the NetDirector Platform.
• Complete tasks set through JIRA a ticket based system.
• Add customisation to current live websites, as requested by the client.
• QA websites in development.
• Knowledge of LESS, CSS and upcoming Stylus
• Communicate between teams within the UK and overseas. Such as Retail Projects, Support and Marketing.
• Mobile First approach.
• Add new features to software through discussion with developers.
• Maintain and authorise 3rd Party Approvals within the NetDirector Software.